Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown’s book, Creativity & Innovation , this program helps people unlock their creativity.
During this course, learners will practice a series of ideation tools and concepts: mind mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right- and left-brain thinking, and more.
Chapters of the book are included as PDF downloads. No additional purchase is required to complete the program.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity.
- Explain the uses of creative tools.
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking.
- Employ such creative tools as SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT.
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity.
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal and professional creativity.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat